Brytlyt has developed a leading GPU database and analytics platform. Our small but rapidly growing team has achieved some great things since our inception and our looking to hire a Senior Sales Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales Engineer with a great technical understanding.
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing company with the opportunity to influence your own career progression? Could you see yourself providing technical support for a unique and groundbreaking product with a huge development potential?
This position reports directly to the CEO. Your primary task is to increase sales by educating new and existing customers. You must be able to prioritize your activities and effectively communicate via email, telephone, or face to face at customers’ premises.
- Providing sales and technical support to distributors and end users
- Conducting robot demos and technical training programs for distributors and end users.
- Developing the technical knowledge and abilities of our distributors and end users relative to Universal Robots and UR+ applications.
- Lead customer visits
- Participating in domestic and overseas trade shows and seminars
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Relevant commercial or technical background at a Bachelors level
- Minimum 3 years’ successful track record in a sales role
- Experience in Industrial Automation
- Strong in building relationships
- Experience in selling technical products through distributors
- Strong communication skills both face to face and in writing
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Driven, self-starting, and possesses a winner mentality
Unsolicited Resumes: Brytlyt will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates for this open position. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of Brytlyt and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.